Sunday, April 04, 2010

Something daring...

As promised Friday I took requests for a character to do over the weekend and out of the many requests I chose Daredevil - the man without fear.
Never had reason to draw him before so it seemed worth a shot. I also thought I'd venture a little bit outside of my comfort zone and try a little less of an animation version...not sure I quite succeeded, but I'm going to keep trying. There were quite a few good suggestions and I'll possibly take some of them up next week when the time comes.


In the meanwhile, tomorrow I start a new dayjob directing on a new series (sort of) and will actually be working out of the house for the first time in over a year - maybe closer to two years.

3 comments:

Blaze Rocket said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope it goes well.

I think Matt looks swell here. I do so love how you draw clothing.

Anonymous said...

awesome movements..:)

-wakuster

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gordon that drawing seems upside down-- otherwise COOL!