Friday, October 21, 2005

Bad Blogger...

I know, I know...I've been negligent and not posting often...hell, I'm not even posting weekly...oh, well. All I can say is I'll try better...just don't hold me to it.
Currently, at work, we're expecting to see the color animation come in from Japan in a couple of weeks and then I can start calling re-takes and go into post. We're also waiting on the second draft of a script. In the meantime I've started the character designer on taking a stab at the characters we know (or are pretty damn sure, at least) will be in the show. It'll be nice to get back into full production and have our crew back.

In the meantime I've been working on some children's books for HarperCollins and having some fun.

Going through my PC portfolio I found this drawing of Batman I had done sometime ago and never used for anything - I'm not sure why. I always kind of liked those really big style ears. So here it is...

4 comments:

Mike Thompson said...

Steven, nice work! I really like the take on the costume.

Hadibi @ gndagnor said...

Cool I like the long ears too ever since I watched Justice League :D How big was the budget for X-Men Evolution? Are most of the animation done in Japan? :D

Unknown said...

thanks guys....the budgets for X-M:E were about 300 to 350,000 per episode and they were mostly animated in Japan - unless they subed work out to Korea.

Hadibi @ gndagnor said...

Wow, that's huge compared to here O_O